Individual images may be ordered from each Set by clicking on the "Add to Cart" or "Add to List" (your wish list).
- SR Set: ART 21, Art in the 21st century
- Title: SR Set: ART 21, Art in the 21st century
- Description: Art21 features painters, photographers, sculptors, and performance and studio artists who use a variety of media, materials, tools, and processes to create their works
- Views: 149
- SR Set: Zaha Hadid and Her Contemporaries
- Title: SR Set: Zaha Hadid and Her Contemporaries
- Description: With the death of Zaha Hadid (1950-2016) a great visionary architect was lost. While she dealt with space in an optimal way, she--and some of her contemporaries--expanded their thinking and design into the unknown and created utopian architecture. Our examples are listed in chronological order, beginning with Zara Hadid's designs, then designs of her contemporaries, built from the 1990's to 2010.
For additional views on most works listed here, click on catalog number to view the full range of images.
- Views: 158
- SR Set: Architecture of the Twenty-first Century
- Title: SR Set: Architecture of the Twenty-first Century
- Description: Although barely two decades into the twenty-first century, the wealth of new architecture across the globe is exhilarating. In a remarkably short period of time we have seen a new advancement in technology and building materials that have changed the way buildings are being designed and built. Our sampling of this breathtaking new architecture comes from places like Toronto, Chicago and Los Angeles in North America; London, Zurich and Barcelona in Europe; and on to Dubai and Beijing. Among the architects represented here are Daniel Libeskind, Frank Gehry, Jean Nouvel, and Santiago Calatrava Valls.
- Views: 475
- SR Set: Contemporary Architecture in Asia
- Title: SR Set: Contemporary Architecture in Asia
- Description: The 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing resulted in innovative designs and spectacular new building techniques. Our group includes detailed coverage of three of these
memorable structures. Sept. 2011
- Views: 38